Another year’s gone by. It’s hard to believe.
We’ve just enjoyed a holiday season spending time with both Pete’s and Vickey’s extended families. We even managed to capture a new Snow family photo in St. George with all the family members. (It’s been 16 years since we’ve done that together.)
Here are a few highlights for each of us:
Dominic – age 10, 5th grade
- Took up learning karate this summer. He’s a current yellow belt.
- Loves playing electronics – and ‘love’ is probably an understatement.
- This spring, he and his cousin, AJ, enjoyed playing together on a city soccer team.
- He’s dying to play football, but his mom won’t let him – at least not at age 10.
- A Webelos Scout.
Eliana – age 14, 8th grade
- Enjoys playing piano and French horn, and is quite good at it.
- She’s an honor roll student, and we’re very proud of her academic accomplishments.
- Fell in love with the “Goose Girl” books this year.
- A Mia Maid in the young women’s program at church and continues to work on her personal progress.
- Loves working with the young women in our ward.
- Teaches teenagers at South Jordan Middle School – and still (incredibly) enjoys it.
- Broke a rib in July. Ouch!
- Got to spend a week in New York City with Pete in October. Fun times and amazing food!
- Really enjoys working at the University of Utah – David Eccles School of Business.
- Begins his service as the 2016 Public Relations Society of America – North Pacific District Chair. This year he’s also chairing the effort to reboot the district conference – which will be held in Reno, Nevada the end of June.
- Will begin his third year as a high councilor in our stake this March.
- Loves singing in our amazing ward choir.
Our family is richly blessed. We appreciate many good family, friends and associates and their positive influence in our lives.
Happy New Year to you and yours!